You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Long Week

While I celebrated my spring break this week by working all five days. Yeah, I know.
I know some of you may have been anxiously awaiting my journal about the Memory Championships, well I did not make the afternoon so it would not have been very interesting. I will post more details when I can but I have been actually very busy this week and really haven't had the time to post. I wanted to put something up though. Hopefully next week I can post up a couple things. I also have a very interesting story that made me laugh out loud as I was telling it. It is quite embarresing but it is too good not to post. I will post that soon.
But for now I am heading down to AC for St. Patty's Day party and gambling tomorrow. I am very excited. The clock can't tick the last half hour of my day away fast enough. So check back next week for more updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home