You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Things of Note

So this Saturday is the USA Memory Championships. I have to be there at 8AM and hopefully will be competing till around 5:30PM. I previously said it would be broadcast live on HDnet which is owned by Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. However, I was just informed due to some satillite issues they will be taping the event and running the tape on April 11th. I will keep everyone updated on that as I find out what is going on.
All that being said I plan on keeping some kind of running journal of the event and will post it up here if I find it to be mildly interesting. So look for that.

An interesting story: I got a call yesterday and the first thing I heard was "This is not a sales call; don't hang up" so this intrigued me and I stayed on the line for a couple more seconds at which point I realized it was a sales call. At this point I said, "You are a liar, this is a sales call." The caller responded "No it's not a sales call, don't hang up." And I hung up.
Not amused? While I am, of course I am very easily amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home