You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Top Ten Reasons to Read This Blog.

10) A new top ten list every Thursday.

9) You have nothing better to do at work.

8) I share your hatred of Lost.

7) One day I might become famous and you could say you read my blog way back when.

6) You really value the opinion of a poor college student.

5) Reading my posts about Giants games is a much cheaper alternative to buying scalped tickets to actually go to the game.

4) I share your love of Arrested Development.

3) You just started electro-shock therapy and reading this blog is slightly less painful.

2) Someone told you the I bought the last person who read this blog a new car!

1) You need something to help you fall asleep at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home