You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Prison Break

Apparently, I take requests now because someone requested this post. I wonder who it was?
But anyway, I caught my first episode of "Prison Break" last night. I had wanted to watch Prison Break after seeing some promos for it in April/May. I thought it was a pretty creative show idea and wanted to give it a chance however I missed the first show and just couldn't get myself into it. Last night I watched it and was very entertained. I am already looking forward to the next episode. I won't talk about the plot at all because I am still figuring out whats going on.

In other TV news I also watched CBS's "How I Met Your Mother" for the first time last night. I laughed a couple times but that it was pretty generic EXCEPT for Neil Patrick Harris's character, him alone almost makes the show worth watching. NPH and Bob Saget's narration at the beginning and ending of each episode that is. I doubt I will watch it regularly but I can see myself catching random episodes every now and again.
That's it for now. Keep checking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home