You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lost has Lost me.

So, I am sure most of you have heard of the show "Lost" on ABC. I started watching it when it debuted. It is a pretty novel idea, in my opinion, very creative. I got away from the show around mid-season. I started watching again around the end of the season and did start to get back into it. However, things have changed with season 2. The show is all over the place, they throw in all sorts of random things. There are lots of things that just don't make any sense. The flashbacks each show have become very flat and un-interesting. It is pretty much an excuse for the show to bring in some quasi-stars. The last show had Hurley having flashbacks about when he found out he won the lottery. After winning the lottery, "everything changed". The flashbacks have become a way for the show to explain why certain characters act the way they do. I find it extremely boring and slow, it interrupts the flow of the show and adds very little to the experience. Not that the show has much of a flow, it jumps from storyline to storyline all over without every getting anywhere. In the first few episodes how many times did they show that same scene from twenty different angles without revealing anything new? I have become extremely frustrated with Lost and didn't watch last night.... And I don't think I am going to watch it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home