You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Very Bored

I am at work and extremely bored. Like EXTREMELY bored!
So I thought I would post a couple things.


I am trying to dust up on my html and other computer skills so I can customize my blog to look even prettier than it does now.
I am going to Boston this weekend, that should be very exciting, it is my first trip there.
I am hitting up the Sam Adams brewery while I am there, I am very excited for that.


I don't really feel like posting anything about this weekend's Giants game because in theory, the Giants should manhandle the undermanned Niners, but of course that is why they play the games. Hopefully I won't regret not posting about it.


What else is on my mind...
I want to form a year round multiple sport fantasy league. If anyone has any interest or questions get back to me.
And lastly, if there is anything you want to hear my opinion about feel free to post it in the comments. Keep checking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home