You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Preview of Things to Come

I have a couple things I wanted to say about this whole CIA leak thing but I want to make sure I have a good grasp of what exactly happened and is happening. I have been reading up alot about this and have become really disgusted with the government for its actions as the more and more I read, I realize this was all government fabrication. The lesson of course is that the government can do whatever it wants, even if it has to make up a couple facts to sway public favor its way. Really disturbing stuff. I will post more about this in the upcoming days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home