You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Waiting......

So, I checked out the movie Waiting. I thought I would post a little thing about it.
I personally thought it was excellent although the highlight of my movie experience was 45 minutes in I looked to my right and saw a older couple, walking out of the theater. I am not sure what they thought this movie was about.

Anyway, like I said, I thought it was an excellent movie. I was laughing out loud for most of the movie. Ryan Reynolds is brilliant in his portrayal of Van Wilder. I could watch him play Van Wilder all day long. Dane Cook was very good in his limited role. A couple of solid lines here and there. Solid performances from the guy in Dodgeball and some other guy I have never heard of. I am too lazy to imdb thier names. Andy Milonakis makes an appearance and even takes the time to drop a rap song off in the closing credits.

So, solid movie overall, makes you rethink going to restaurants like Bennigan's. Remember to be nice to the people that handle your food. I would suggest anyone who enjoys totally screwed up movies with jokes about male packages and sex, see this movie. You won't regret it.
And wait till the end, there is some fun Rube Goldberg action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home