You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Monday, January 30, 2006

I know, I believed me too.

Just when I had promised to start writing more, I disappear again. Well all I can really say is that I apologize to any of my loyal readers out there. I have lots of things to say, but not much time to say it. Well, maybe it's not that time, that I am lacking, but the will. There has been some major changes in my life since you last heard from me and I have had to do a lot of soul searching, trying to find out exactly who I am. It hasn't been easy or fun. But I have had to do it. Hopefully, a better me will come out of it.
Enough of the pity party. There is lots of things I would love to talk about and hopefully I will be able to post it here. There is some news on the upcoming Memory Championships. Maybe another CD review or two. A review of "Dog Sees God" which I saw a couple weeks ago. And you can find out about a "new" show that I have become increasingly obsessed with. Unfortunately, I am way too busy at work today to take a nice chunk of time and write about anyone topic, so I guess this will have to do.
Till next time, remember to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home