You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Making Music

One more quick post before I shut it down for the day:

I have found this really cool program that allows you to create your own music with you having to have lots of knowledge about making music. It is as easy as coloring in a picture. Check out this website, it has the program as well as a community where you can share your music and look for tips on making your music even better. You can download others songs and make your own remix using the program.
The program I am talking about is HyperScore.

Here is the website:
community.harmonylinemusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home