You want to know what I think? Anything that is on my mind is coming out here. Sports, TV, Music, Politics, News, Current Events. Anything and Everything..... and my opinion on it.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Quick Updates

Good morning everyone. Quick update here. I am currently listening to third Howard Stern show on Sirius Satillite Radio. I have listened to the first two shows and am going to throw some commentary about that once I finish listening to this show. I have also obtained a copy of the new Yellowcard CD "Lights and Sounds". I have given that one listen and am going to give it another listen or two and then put up a CD Review of that. I am going to see "Dog Sees God" tonight in New York City and tomorrow night I will be seeing Woody Allen's new movie "Match Point" and will try and get a review up of those. I want to do a couple more CD reviews in the upcoming days.
So stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home